Thursday, April 29, 2010

I begin this post knowing that I will probably ruffle some feathers.  I might even be seen as arrogant and pompous.  However, I write this post in an effort to put to paper what I learn about Sadie.  I have been given great insight into her being over the past week or so. 

The Sadies of the world attribute to about 2-3% of the general population. And here is the best definition I have found so far.

"Their excitement is viewed as excessive, their high energy as hyperactivity, their persistence as nagging, their questioning as undermining authority, their imagination as not paying attention, their passion as being disruptive, their strong emotions and sensitivity as immaturity, their creativity and self-directedness as oppositional. They stand out from the norm."

No comments: