Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 22, 2008

I had a wonderfully strange dream last night. The details are a little foggy, but what I do remember was fantastic! I was living life in a musical reality!

This all reminds me of a dear college roommate who's mom thought life would be so much better if it worked like a musical - people breaking out in song and dance at random moments of emotion. I have to agree.

The dream had to have come from a compilation of attending High School Musical and watching Andrew Lloyd Webber on American Idol last night. You know how these real life details morph themselves into a dream like the piecing together of a panoramic photo.

What would life be like if everyone sang in harmony and danced perfectly choreographed numbers? The aisles of the grocery store filled with ladies with dancing carts and smiling kids? Kids breaking out in song while they completed their assigned chores - with happy faces. Or worse, they break out in "It's A Hard Knocked Life" from the musical "Annie."

Well, maybe it is not such a good idea now that I think about it.

No comments: