Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008

Angela and Jennifer - you disappoint me. Second grade. Mrs. Sheffield's class. I actually saw her getting her mail the other day. She still lives on Chestnut - and she looked exactly the same. How can that be? I mean, it has been 30 years!

Popcorn
Pop, pop, popSays the popcorn in the pan.
Pop, pop, popYou may catch me if you can.
Pop, pop, popAs they scamper across the heat.
Pop, pop, popThey are very good to eat!
Pop, pop, popGoes the popcorn in the pan
Pop pop popTry to catch me if you can
Pop pop popGo my kernels bright and yellow
Pop pop popI'm a happy little fellow
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop

4 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

This sounds like a song I could sing to wake you up early in the morning!! Pop, pop, pop!! Yeehaw!!

Under the Raisner Roof... said...

I have never heard that song either! Pop up Pop up the sun is up.......!

Angela said...

Hi Kels,
I did miss the popcorn line; Jennifer is usually right on top of things like that. I'm so sorry about your back. You sound just miserable. Feel free to call if you need anything. We'd love to help you out.

Angela

jenniferkk said...

I must've been out that day. Have NEVER heard it...or maybe it just didn't make an impression on me. But I do remember the first day you came to Hasty!