Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crafty Saturday

In my hiatus from blogging and writing in general, I have reorganized the bonus room. I de-cluttered the toys which resulted in a trunk full of treasures for goodwill and two drum liner bags of trash. I reorganized all the craft supplies and set up a new area for the kids to make masterpieces. I have just a little more tweaking to do and the space will be complete. In the meantime, I have been searching around for some websites/blogs with easy, yet great craft projects and ideas. I know I was a bit stale in the creativity department so here is what I found inspiring.


Flipflops and Applesauce

I have posted her link in a previous post.

Skip to My Lou
Can't wait to use some of her party ideas and her Teacher Appreciation Ideas.

The Crafty Crow
This is a sorta catch-all for great craft sites from moms.

4 Crazy Kings
I think we might do the life-sized people today. I found a large roll of paper from the local newspaper office in the bonus room when I was cleaning out. Perfect!

Let's pass around the ideas. What are you inspiring sites of late - craft, home, whatever!

No comments: