Monday, September 16, 2013

7

I am in the middle of re-reading portions of the book, 7.  Rocking my world with every word.  Lest you be confused, this is not related to the Brad Pitt - dark and rainy during the entire thing - seven deadly sins - scarred me for life - wish I had never seen it movie by the same name.  This book by Jan Hatmaker reads like every battle I have waged over the past year with where and how I am in my life.  Whew!  Now I am trying to view and morph some of her revelations into my own life.

Just off the surface I thought about how freeing it would be to get rid of all of my scrapbooking materials.  I mean, I love doing that cutting paper and preserving memories stuff, but I just don't have time to do it anymore.  I need simplicity, not the guilt of money spent and wasting away in my basement.  I need an easier way to have memories on display to enjoy not holed up in books that are forgotten on a shelf.   Thinking very, very hard about this one because a few times a year this stuff comes in quite handy, but wouldn't it bring in a lot more joy to not have it at all?

A book I highly recommend...though it is not for the faint of heart.

No comments: