My plate is full. Here is what has been dished out, slopped on, piled up for me:
1. School choices next year for my kiddos. In my mind I keep saying, "Really? You want me to do what? Are you kidding me?"
2. We have had an offer accepted on a new warehouse. The move is boggling enough. Trying to get it prepared for move-in pushes my brain into maximum capacity. Exciting growth, painful transition.
3. Jay is leaving town - possibly for 10 days. I don't want him to leave. We won a fantastic de-install project in NYC. It is a trade-off.
4. Terrible, I mean heinous, behavior week for Sadie last week. I was in tears for most of it. I cannot make her do what she is supposed to do, but if I could, I would. Why can't people understand that? I don't need another mother calling me to tell me she is worried about her heart. Like I am not.
5. Can't find my new glasses. They are in this house and yes, I have looked everywhere. I feel lost and my eyes are hurting again.
6. Dealt with the 3rd anniversary of her passing. Painful moments, passed quickly enough, moving on for now.
7. Office time, school time, kid time, swimming time, all not balanced well enough.
8. Leaving this weekend for a girls' weekend to scrapbook. Planned since November. Now how to arrange childcare for three kids. Not going smoothly...at all. Is it worth it?
9. A child that is continually not feeling well. No fever, but always headache, stomach ache. Aggravating.
10. A bible study that is awesome, but clearly outlines that ALL of the above has come between me and God.