Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Well, I'm off! I am leaving town today with the three kids, sans husband. We are swinging through New Bern and onto Atlantic Beach for a couple of days, then back through Raleigh on our way home. Say a prayer for us, specifically me. I will be without other adults and we have one small hotel room. The weather isn't going to be particularly wonderful, but the NC Aquarium, Fort Fisher and the indoor pool at the hotel will hopefully keep us busy.

Over the next three days, I have invited three friends to guest blog. Meaning, they will author what will appear on my blog. They are talented writers, so be generous with your comments. I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!

While I am gone, I will be working on Chapter 2 of "The Enigma That Is Sadie." There are so many stories from which to choose, it should be pretty easy. And, I want to spend some time on "the book." Oh, who am I kidding? I will be solely in charge of the kids and maintaining my sanity will be work enough! Like I am going to get any writing done.

So, stay tuned!

No comments: